Saturday, October 12, 2013

Our first trail ride!

Hershey and I went on our first trail ride together today! It was fun! He got a little bit excited though, but we still had a great time. He was, well, hyper I could say today so he was not the best, but he was pretty good. When we went on the ride every new thing was exciting, so he had his head  high, his tail up, and his ears perked forward! About every 10 steps I had to make him do things like, backing, one rein stop, side passes, and 4 corners because his adrenaline was up so high that he didn't think, so all of those exercises were to help his brain to get back on track and realize that the all those exciting things he saw really were not that exciting! That trail ride probably was the most exciting thing that Hershey had done in awhile, I had fun, and I bet he had fun to!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment