Friday, November 15, 2013

Friends came to ride!

Oh my gosh! I have not written for ever!! so to day I'm going to catch up on every thing! Hershey came home from his second month of training, and he has been doing great! Before he came home though, we went on our second trail ride, it was amazing! We rode pretty far away, and it took almost three hours to finish the trip, I even had to bring a lunch. He did awesome, my trainer and  another lady rode with me of course, but Hershey is home now for good and he is doing great. Just today I gave my friends rides on him, and they said that they enjoyed it, And I'm glad things turned out perfect, almost, it was kind of cold and windy, but we still had lots of fun! There going to come over again soon and I'm going to teach them how  to ride very well! Wish me luck!! :)

2 comments: