Monday, April 14, 2014

Going to our first Horse show!!

I haven't posted for months!! Wow, do I have a lot to catch up on... Well, first, we joined a 4-H club, and I can't wait until we do a lot of activity's in that!! But, guess what!( drum-roll please, ) we are going to our very first show this weekend!! I have never done a show before, and neither has Hershey, so this is going to be quite an experience! I am sooo excited. it is going to be so fun, I'm a little nervous to, but I can do it!! Hershey and I can do it! I got a western button up to wear at the show, and my jeans and boots, also, if its warm enough, I'm going to give Hershey a bath before we go so he will be all neat and clean! We will be entering in 10 classes, these are the ones:  -Showmanship, walk/trot
-Showmanship 11-13
-4-H Fitting and showing Junior
-4-H fitting and showing Intermediate
-Bubble Gum Contest(horseless, ages 7-14) (the only problem is, I can't blow a bubble!!!)
-Stock Seat Walk/Jog
-Western pleasure 4-H
-Trail 11-13
-Green Horse Walk/Trot
-And a few others

It is going to be so exciting! I will tell you all about it afterward, bye!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You came back! I am excited to watch you this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Congrats on all your wins! I mentioned you on our blog. (You are "M". I highlight people's names with their favorite color.)
      I am looking forward to your next post!

      Delete