Tuesday, April 22, 2014

First horse show!!


 


I went to the Show!! Hershey and I did great, we got two first places!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! It was soooo exciting riding up and getting the ribbons, I had so much fun!(Hershey did to) We did a lot of ground work and riding before we went into the show ring, and we did pretty good, these are the places that I got(They might not be in a row):
-#4
-#5
-#4
-#5
-#6
-# 7 or 8 (Hee hee, that one.....)
-#2
-#1!!!!!!!
-#1!!!!!!!!!!

 I got some good ones they're at the end!! Yay!! It was my first show, and it went really well.(even though some of the placing's weren't awesome, it was still fun) The only not-so-good things were, *sigh*, I had to get up around 5:30.... Not fun, but after I got moving, it was great!! Also, after about noon, it got windy, I mean REALLY windy! I was eating dirt all day, and when I got home, my face was brown and I had dirt in my ears. But it was totally worth it!1 I loved getting ready for the show, grooming Hershey and setting up and practicing. My family and some of my friends came to watch, and that made it even more exciting!! I am so doing more shows in the near future, it will be so much fun!! Especially when it gets really competitive!! Here's some pictures:(Just to warn you, it was very, very, very windy, so my hair, oh my...)                                  
     Here we are posing for pictures, unfortunately Hershey thinks something off to the left is more exciting then a camera.


 
 
 
We are waiting to go into the arena and do showmanship!
 
 
 
We are warming up and doing ground work.
 
 
 
Here we are in the arena, it was so fun!
 
 
 
 
My first ribbon!! (4th place) 
 
 
Much more exciting then the camera again!!
                          

 These were two other girls that went to the show with my trainer, we are showing off our ribbons at the end of the day!!!
 
 
 
 
 
My Hair...... You can laugh, I wont judge.
  
 
 
 


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Yeah, it was pretty windy. Okay, REALLY windy. But it was still lots of fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan L. Recommended your blog, and I must say its nice to 'meet' another horse lover! Your horse is beautiful, what a gorgeous mustang. I own a 16.2 hand high Quarter Horse, though I must admit your horse is cuter than mine. My gelding is 'mister buff horsie', big and strong with a lot of character. :)
    I shall enjoy reading this blog, glad it was recommended to me!

    -Calamity Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Calamity, I'm glad you enjoy it!!
    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete