Thursday, October 3, 2013

Meet Milly's kittens!

Guess what! I finally posted on Hershey! I can't believe I did it, it was so fun.( Just so you know, posting is when you rise up and down with the horses rhythm as it's trotting.) I also practiced having Hershey bend his neck down and under himself which is called collecting , I did it with one rein. We had fun today, at first Hershey was kind of lazy, but after we did some ground work and desensitizing, he perked right up! I was thinking, even though this blog is usually just for writing about my horse and what we do together, I thought that maybe every once and awhile I could write about other things that happen that are interesting. So I decided that I would write about my cat Milly's kittens! Here's a pic of all of them, even though this one isn't very good, it's the best pic I could get, the kittens just wouldn't hold still for their photo shoot!




Here is a picture of squeak squeaking! ( Well, actually he isn't squeaking but it sure sounds like he is!)












No comments:

Post a Comment