Friday, July 5, 2013

Practice makes perfect

I went to work with Hershey today, it was fun and hard! First I worked with him on the ground and did stuff like 4 corners, lunging, backing, and stuff. Then I got on him and rode him around, he can't stop normally yet, I still have to do a one rein stop with him, ( it's where you bend the reins around until he stops ). We practiced trotting, he needs a LOT more practice! He's getting better though, we also did stuff like, turning corners, backing, and going in a strait line. It's going to be hard training Hershey at times, but it's going to be fun too! Here's a pic of Hershey after his first bath!



2 comments:

  1. He looks really good! It might be hard at times but you obviously love him so thats all that matters! You're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I do love him very much!
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete