Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hershey's first training day

We dropped Hershey off with my riding instructor today to get trained, I had a lesson with him and I learned a lot, I lunged him, lead him around, backed him up, did little exercise with him, and learned how to not let him push me around.( Like he tends to do so he does not have to work.) I could see how, when my riding instructor told me what to do when he does that, how he would hang his head or look surprised when I corrected him, I really did think he was not expecting the work he had to do! I bet he was thinking, gosh, this is not what I had planned for today! We still had fun though!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miranda! I was with your family in China. I love your new blog! You are quite talented as a writer. Hershey is beautiful. I look forward to hearing about your adventures with your new friend!

    Lori Ann Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job you! I like your blog and this will be a fun and excellent way to document your riding life and times with your new horse! Congrats!!!
    KK and Wa mare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! I wish you luck on your blogging journey, looks like you already have a good start :)

    ReplyDelete