Sunday, June 23, 2013

My horse and me!

Hi, I'm going to tell you all about how I got my horse, Hershey and what I started this blog for. Hershey is a Mustang, he is all dark, dark brown/black, very sweet and loveable, and  he is 8 years old. I am going to be helping my riding instructor train him. He is going to her house soon to be trained and I am going to help! Every week I will go to help her a couple times  and learn how to train a horse, and that is why I started this blog, I am going to Write all of my experiences and adventures while I learn how to train Hershey! so, this is somewhat like my online journal, I would like to thank GOD for this amazing opportunity to have and train my very own horse!! Personally, I believe that the horse is GOD'S most wonderful creature, (no offence to all the other ones!)So I hope you all enjoy reading about all the adventures Hershey and I have together!

No comments:

Post a Comment