Monday, July 22, 2013

Different moods

Two days ago I did another training session with Hershey, it was awesome!! I loped on him!! It was so fun, I also practiced my posting, I have to practice more though, because I have to lean forward to get the motion to go with the rocking of the horse, and I can't do that unless I lean forward, which I can't do very well on Hershey, but I'm still working on that. Yesterday when I rode him he wasn't listening very well, it's kind of strange how horses can have a wonderful day, then the next isn't very good, that's what happened with Hershey. I was doing ground work with him and he wasn't listening, he wasn't turning, and he wasn't stopping or backing, but after my trainer got him in trouble, and made him work, he did great, I loped on him and stuff, it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment