Friday, September 12, 2014

Trying new things!

Hey every one!!! My birthday is coming up here soon, I'm going to be 13!!!! Craziness!!! So, I just want to share a little bit about what's been going on with Hershey. Hershey is the best when it comes to trailering now!!! He hops right in! (Literally.) :) I have been practicing barrel racing and pole bending out in our pasture! You know what the barrels and poles were? Sprinklers. Yeah, that's right. But hey, we've only broke one.... My best score for the poles was 28 seconds. (Which is pretty bad considering the sprinklers weren't even that far apart.) We are working on it though!!! I always gallop Hershey up the hill, so when I was trying to turn him around the sprinklers, he trotted like a crab side ways!! He was confused why we weren't going up the hill like usual!! About a month ago I rode Hershey down the road, just to get him used to it. There is a cow in a pasture that we pass on our way down. The cow came running down the hill snorting and mooing. I think he wanted a friend. Hershey did not. Hershey jumped and stood as stiff as a board, his nostrils were flaring wide!!! He didn't bolt though!!! I found out that day that Hershey does not like cows!!! Lol:) A few days ago we walked Up our road. This is a lot diffren't then going down it. A lot scarier. Hershey met a new horse, and when he saw it, he gave it the loudest greeting ever! I have never heard him winey so loud before!!!!! I think he liked that horse a lot better then he did the cow, that's for sure!!!!
~Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I thought you said that Hershey was in love with that cow! Happy birthday Miranda!
    ~JT

    ReplyDelete